Should we carry out a new inspection when disposing of the item?
We recommend having a new inspection carried out at the time of its transfer. This new inspection will be recorded on the certificate:
It facilitates the sale
– The buyer is reassured about the items he acquires
– The market value is confirmed by an estimate range
She protects the seller
– Certifies the condition and authenticity of the items upon transfer
– Thus proves the good faith of the seller at the time of the sale
It guarantees the buyer
– Provides proof that the item he is buying is genuine
She supports the professional
– Attracts enthusiasts to him when they need his expertise
– Allows him to monitor the condition of the items exchanged, and if necessary to offer an optional overhaul or maintenance if this seems necessary.
It values the article
– The part is checked again to ensure that it is kept in the best possible condition in order to extend its life